November 13, 2014 by kylelecl
1. Sierra Nevada Celebration: this is a fresh hop ale that is must have during the holiday season. Don’t let the festive label mistake you for a spiced beer, this is straight shot fresh hope ale. But man is it delicious.
2. Anchor Brewing Christmas Ale: They change it up a little every year with a new tree drawing on the label and you can get it in a bomb ass magnum bottle. Little minty freshness.
1. Southern Tier 2Xmas: I don’t remember this one too well, but everyone else is all about it so go for it.
2. Sixpoint Global Warmer: Another beer going against the traditional spiced beer route with a red ipa. It’s good and comes in 12oz red bull cans so TRAIN BEERS!
1. Delirium Noel: It’s pretty much champagne so put it in a clean glass, put it in a music video, you’ve already won. Plus Elephants
2. Founders Breakfast Stout: You should just always be drinking this beer. For science. And health. Chocolate is good for you. Coffee is good for you. Beer is good for you.The Embodiment of the Holiday Season Beer
Troegs Mad Elf: If you drink only one beer from this list, make it the mad elf. A spiced ale that’s a monstrous 11%. The spices, alcohol, craftsmanship are all noteworthy attributes of the holiday season and are reflected perfectly here.